Get involvedImproving people's lives together
Make a difference in your local community
We are Yorkshire and proud! We run community projects in Yorkshire, breaking down barriers between old and young, tackling social isolation and improving mental health. Your contributions will help to support Yorkshire people to connect and thrive.
If you’d like to volunteer with us or find out about our current volunteer vacancies, please email Sarah – email@example.com
Improving people’s confidence and wellbeing
95% of our Generation Squad members stated that they felt a little or a lot more confident after participating in our drama groups and 100% agreed it had a positive impact on their wellbeing. Your support will help local people to fulfil their potential.
Reduce social isolation
90% of our participants said the new friendships they had formed were the best part of the drama experience. Drama is a fantastic way to make new friends and form new connections in the community. Your team can play a vital role in preventing isolation for older and younger people.
Benefits of being a sponsor
- Promotion in our programmes, website & twitter
- Up to five free tickets to our performances twice a year
- Two free team building sessions per year
- Opportunities to get involved in exciting drama projects and events
- Publicity and joint press releases
- Special thank yous (in our own unique and creative way of course!!)
Your options as a sponsor
- One off donation
- Regular monthly or annual donation
- Cover a core cost e.g. transport costs for elderly members
- Donate staff time as volunteers to help with performances
- Exchanging gifts in kind
Please get in touch to discuss the best sponsorship option and benefits for you and your company.
We would love to hear from you. Please get in touch:
Or alternatively, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org